Thursday, January 02, 2014

A Cupcake Christmas

This year, I received quite a bit of stuff that was cupcake-related for Christmas. You see, my mother had decided she would go with a cupcake theme for the majority of my presents, as she sometimes likes to choose themes for the Christmas gifts she gives, depending on the recipient. It just so happened that completely coincidentally (or so she assures me) others who gave me presents also followed suit with this theme. It began with one of my Secret Santas, who gave me decorative twelve days of Christmas cupcake liners and a cupcake cookbook. Then I opened a present from the family of my boyfriend - also cupcake related. My other Secret Santa gave me a cupcake ornament. My parents and brothers gave me cupcake stuff. The pattern just kept continuing. Here is a picture of all of my cupcake Christmas gifts, minus a cupcake recipe magazine, which I seem to have forgotten to include (not that I didn't like it, but this was an early gift that I had already read and put away on my shelf. I'm a bit of an organization freak). I know some of these gifts may be a bit difficult to make out in this picture. 

Presents going left to right, beginning in the back row, with the giver in brackets:
BACK - cupcake wall calendar (Mom and Dad), cupcake Christmas card (Mom and Dad), cupcake wrapping paper (Mom and Dad), cupcake cookbook (Secret Santa).
MIDDLE - cupcake oven mitts (boyfriend's sister), pink cupcake ornament (cousin), cupcake note pad (stocking), cupcake s'mores ornament (Mom and Dad), cupcake mug (brother), cupcake holder (brother), cupcake cake tester (boyfriend's sister), cupcake ornament (Secret Santa).
FRONT - cupcake liners (Secret Santa), pink cupcake ornament (cousin), cupcake tea towel (stocking), cupcake necklace (brother), chocolate cupcake ornament (cousin), cupcake socks (Saint Nicholas). 

No comments: