Thursday, November 01, 2012

Ice Cream Pumpkin

Here is the jack-o-lantern I carved for Halloween this year. Last year, I made a cupcake jack-o-lantern. It is a bit difficult to carve food into pumpkins, because it is tricky to think of a food that is easy to carve and will actually look like that food on a pumpkin. I have been thinking about what I could carve this year since last Halloween I finally settled on an ice cream cone. I have a triangular waffle cone at the bottom, two scoops of ice cream, and a cherry on top. I think I liked last year's cupcake better, but this doesn't look too bad. It is kind of neat all lit up. It isn't really scary, but not all jack-o-lanterns have to be. Let's just say that if I made an actual ice cream sundae, it would look much better than this one (and it would taste better too)!

No comments: